Friday 29 May 2009

Makeup for Studio Photography by SammyKhoo

Sometimes I wonder, how far my "makeup" could go.. I would like to thank a friend who introduced me to this talented photographer ~ Samantha Khoo Sullivan..... Her magic lenses had captured quite awesome shots transpired from an innocent looking Mother of 2, Izuria.. BOLD, so much of CHARACTER, lookin STRONG.. And most importantly, young and fabulous!

Even her raw shots, could help me measure how my makeup is.. The first question I would ask a photographer, "How much editing do you need?".. "Very little".. I would consider that as a HUGE compliment. I dont like editing, not too much.. If its only lighting to play with, what a PLUS! The lenses from a photographer are my "eyes" to work with, to measure with, something that you could hardly see with your own..

Makeup for studio photoshoot is VERY challenging, the EXTREME! The finishing of your makeup must be good, to overcome the studio lighting.. I learn to measure the strenght, the softness of makeup, the lenses will tell you so..

So, "halla" to another new beginning..... xoxo



For more details on what she could offer on photography services, just visit her at her blog, flickr, or even add her at your facebook!

STAY TUNE for more updates to come from SammyKhoo and the makeup by yourstruly me!







makeup: By FUZZY @ D'jemari Ku
model: Izuria
photography: By SammyKhoo
http://sammykhoo.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sammykhoo/
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/sammykhoo

No comments: